Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: Am i a vampire?
Replies: 9 Views: 2014

ashkan11 18.07.09 - 11:26am
My skin is most often cold,i liked to lick my blood since i was child,everybody say that i sumtimes speak in a difrnt way.do u think im a vampire? *

maria1w 19.07.09 - 10:53pm
Nah,I think the question is do u feel u are a vamp?Could just B a pastlife issue that cared into this life *

chisbel 14.10.09 - 12:38am
No you're not a vampire. You're just fine. *

m.k.s 9.12.09 - 05:36am
Hi can u give me these details so that i cud help u out? 1) U afraid of day?2) able to walk in sun?3) drink blood? *

imcrazay 12.12.09 - 04:55pm
canine beats fangs flesh over blood feeding on humans is wrong they r weak a vampire should up its game *

galvamp 14.12.09 - 09:31am
I certainly have the sleeping habits of one am up all night and sleep late into the day!lol *

mrgudnte 23.12.09 - 11:20pm
you are not a vampire, a vampire gets nothing from his own blood, if you were a vampire you'd know by now, and if you have to ask a question like am i a vampire? It's because you wanna be one but you know that you're not one. Simple, if you know you're something, you don't ask others if you are or not. It's like me, i'm a guy, i could say i have hair on my head and teeth, could i be a dog? No i'm a man so i don't need to ask. Oh vampires are gifted too, they live of pranic energy, from breath, blood, touch or emotions. Nothing like what you see in movies. Anyway as it's 11pm, i'm gonna head out for a bite lol *

vfqueen 9.11.11 - 08:36pm
Yes mrgudnte is right if u are you wouldnt ask you would just no. *

miaow666 1.09.12 - 11:38pm
people need education about things. and maybe to change terms, as these makes things complicated. *

marvin6 29.12.12 - 10:10pm
Are vampires born the way they are or one can be created? *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits